ke70_wagons gx71

Mitch.W

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

use an online type calculater. Google it, they help heaps. do what i side with despringing it. see where u have rub. see if the steels will work. if they don't then change the offset and or tyre. how close is the front with max camber ?

Yeah sweet. I said before the steels on the back hit the tires on the gaurds. There's a pic somewhere on my build with it des print trying to get the gaurds out enough. I think bolt on flares would look choice if I done them sweet. That front end it with just the standard camber specs

i might just get the offset change and i can camber the front in and itl fit nice. get the offset changed by about 20mm? then the rim lip would be pretty flush with the gaurd. 

also 185/55 is the same stretch just a higher profile so meh. change the offset it is. and then chrome the wheels? muhahahahaha modgies.... might try that spray on chrome that they were talking about in 105's fread

yeah why not veeeeee's are they way of the future.. 

ahhh NEED this car done for power cruise  i will see what happens and shit. get everything else sorted and then see how much time i have to buy 1uz, clutch, flywheel, bell housing/adapter? is that it? and simon can wire another 1uz up for me :P

i done need it road legal for power cruise just running...

fuck might just buy it haha. the olds probs wont be too happy with another car but meh who cares. 

ill just give it a quick birthday and it should be choice. anyone need parts off the car? 

how much is anyone keen to give me for the 1ggte? it ran alright when i got it, brand spanking new clutch just a heavy duty organic one, and waterpump its done 155,000k's needs a good tidy up though and needs a new frost plug as 1 is fucked. ran fine when i got it. will come with a huge mofo intercooler and mounts for a gx71. chea but it so i can v8 this thing and so sweet skids!

• 1 month later...