ke70_wagons gx71

Mitch.W

Yea.....

Also, don't think BC sell shit in pairs, I'm sure I asked when I bought mine,

circa 1996?

You don't want their hachiroku stuff though, the diameters are a tad small for X chassis.

I may persevere though and get something sleeved up to use, jus because it won't be a waste of the rear set-up then...

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

might make my own for the rear end haha just want to see how thick they are and the design. 

struts are all done man! i got vern to do them. all the machining to get the sleeves of the evo struts, shorten the strut housing and weld the sleeves on were $120! fucking cheap. 

yeah Mikey should be able to do it. i talked to the cert guy (marty) and he said dont worry about getting my struts crack tested he dosent need to see that haha. they dont need to be super tidy just nicely tigged up good. by somone you can trust! haha

There's heaps of adjustment. I can flip them upside down and then get even more negative camber. Yeap, rear end is coming out next then camber mod and exhaust arch cut out more. Doing heaps of little tidying up on the front end now before I do the back though.