ke70_wagons gx71

Mitch.W

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wondering if it would be better to do it to the inner bushings? that way you wouldn't lose lowness.

or would this upset the alignment of something else?

also i cant imagine adjusting the camber on the back would make the CV joints to happy.

or then again may fix the problem of always smashing CV's in x7's???

Brennan nah I don't have any drawing programmes anymore :(

Mmmm I have no clue about that. I might whip my subframe out on Friday if I feel motivated and have a look what's up with it. Ill just get a whole bunch cut out wont cost fuckall. Do bmws come standard with them? Might beable to get some from a scrappie

so i found good pics of the parts and mods! im gonna do this once my car comes back form the frost plug being changed. shit looks simple as!! 

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/showthread.php/17243-IRS-Toyota-Rear-Camber-Adjustment-Discussion

x6j6.jpg

i like this style alot better! ^^^^^ looks alot cleaner. brennan and i were having a chat and were thinking... how does the bolt stay still? looks like if you hit a big bump you'll get mega camber. i was just thinking drill a hole and wind a grub screw in there? orrrrr you could just jam a little tack on there f you want to hori it up.

8if4.jpg

bmw*

and ill hunt around town for eccentric bolts and see what else i can find

Take a geeze at a variety of early 90's corollas and 323 and the like.

A lot of those have adjustable camber bolts on the front struts - whether they will be long enough for your subframe is going to be the showstopper for them.

i also want to see if they have any of those stainless/alloy monsoons they have one 80's jap cars at that wreckers.

EDIT: just spotted some monsoons in pics of the place haha im going there!!!!

The X61 monsoons are mine, I've set this up many moons ago cunt!

wondering if it would be better to do it to the inner bushings? that way you wouldn't lose lowness.

or would this upset the alignment of something else?

also i cant imagine adjusting the camber on the back would make the CV joints to happy.

or then again may fix the problem of always smashing CV's in x7's???

The inners do toe adjustment by the looks, they already have a HORIZONTAL slot so it

probably can't be done, I'm not %100 though, because

Uselesscuntspec

• Like 1

The X61 monsoons are mine, I've set this up many moons ago cunt!

hahaha tarran youve set alot of stuff up many moons ago!!

i rung up the other week and he said he has some! hurry up and get them before i do!!. and give them to me so i can make a template off them. 

so yeah. also wanting an adjustable suspension setup for the back. just a adjustable platform and spring. ae86? can bc sell these separately? 

annndddd last of all. colours for my struts. might go metallic bronze to go with my new pretty springs..