ke70_wagons gx71

Mitch.W

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the manifold like? is it made for internal or external wastegate? and price?

Also. I just started my car, and its off to the exhaust shop 2mrw at lunch for a patch up exhaust so i can see what the standard twins go like and then after weekend its going single/full 2.5...

i win?

Cheers man. PM me with details on everything.

Uhm, i can take pics and you can use the colours on the wires to do it yourself since we had the same looms etc? Took him 3 hours. He has done a couple before i have been told.

Just got to sort out the dash rpm myself and make up a tacho booster.

If you could do that that would help out abit man!! That's pretty quick. Hopefully I can get this driveshaft done before I start the car then I can drive it. Kind of tempted to buy a bee*r rev limiter for flames haha. You don't need I know revs haha just change gear when you hit The limiter haha.

• Like 1

also he repinned my engine > body loom plug so if you can do the same you should be pritty close to getting it running/or running fine. Will grab decent pics when i can. today/2mrw etc.

Your gonna love this shit. Even with no boost (running in n/a, no cooler pipes atm) its faster then the 1ge... probs better on gas too.

Oh serious myabe not then eh. Yeah still trying to get the guy to come around and wire mine up. I cannot wait hear the sound of it! Yeah I think the 1ge is the most fuel inefficient motor on this planet for how much power they put out haha

• 2 months later...

yeah tarran. i thought i could make them fit with more gaurd work but no go ill just keep on getting pink stickerd. haha yeah man! just have to grind the sleeves off them somehow as there not inserts? i may be buying a link for it aswell so yeah its close! those teins also mean i have 2 sets of adjustable suspension

cant find any single turbo gear anymore :/ if you want it grab it man. what the piggy back like? its just easier for my wiring guy to wire in a link or somthing compared to standerd loom haha.

yeah man ive got a spare set here. chuck me your address and ill send you a pair down.

• 2 weeks later...