SEEN88

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IRS right? I've heard E30 BMW springs will drop it down and stay captive. I think that's what Tarran did with his GX61.

Don't do this, it wasn't great, pretty sure the bumpstops were getting a little more use than normal...

your old mans just in there messin' yo shit up isnt he! :D

First the 910's front,

(possibly the wheels too?)

holes in your brand new speakers...

When will his tirade end? :cheese:

Also let me in on rear susp. secrets, what shape 'coon are we talking for springs??

• 2 weeks later...

All I know is that the rear springs are from a Commodore, and I've been looking at ST205 front springs for the front, then I have the whole set of lower shocks/springs once I cut the springs to the right height.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 350z springs in the rear of my MK II, its pritty slammed, i cant fit my finger between the rear guard and tyre and the tyre hardly ever hits the guard, only in "spirited driving" it might tough it + you can get aftermarket 350z springs in numerous kg rates.

Heres mine, and it hardly ever rubs.

551679_10151212941059789_1193447326_n.jpg

I've been admiring your car in the videos of the Riverside run! Man, Zeb's X6 sounds so good! I'll cut my Commodore springs to height, and if they're not suitable I'll have to look into 350Z springs. Cheers man!

gx71 Mark II with a cressida boot because mine was rusted out. Just havent switched the mk II boot badge yet.

Pritty lols how people are getting so anal over saying its a cressida when it cant be due to the chassis being different...

• 2 weeks later...

Cressida and MarkII SEDAN are the same, but obv. different, lights, grill, trim etc.

As essentially cressida is a plain jane model for export markets only

Hardtops, Cresta and Chaser are different, but I'd hazzard a guess under all the panels the sedan versions are the same/very similar...

how long are factory 86 rear shocks?

these significantly shorter?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =512250218

want to slam x71 H/T ASAP haha