Stan's Ke70 Discussion Thread

k2dori

i like this alot, jelly

Fanks

just picked up the same seat for my ae85.

Was that the one from the c33? If so I was going to get that one at first.

So comfy right? I straight up just dozed off sitting in it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this alot, jelly

Fanks

just picked up the same seat for my ae85.

Was that the one from the c33? If so I was going to get that one at first.

So comfy right? I straight up just dozed off sitting in it.

yea off marcus from adailydream.

Is he on here?

He was the first person to put my blog in his bloglist way back when and I always keep up to day with his but never seen him round the net (that I know of).

I find that twisties are really good cos the packets provide a good solid base..

haha - anyway cool car with a nice height - shit of a job doing bog and I pity you.

You'll get it done and it'll be so frikkin sweet and this hump in the road won't matter in 6 months time..

I find that twisties are really good cos the packets provide a good solid base..

haha - anyway cool car with a nice height - shit of a job doing bog and I pity you.

You'll get it done and it'll be so frikkin sweet and this hump in the road won't matter in 6 months time..

Hahaha might take a gamble with corn chips mmmmmhmmmm, thanks man yeah it was all a matter of time before it had to be done anyway.

It seems to me that the bog is not too bad?

It was only there to make the paint job smooth after some panel repair, which there isn't other way to do it. It isn't covering up rust etc. or did I miss something?

I think you missed the point that it's bog, + there's a cm thick slice blob of it over like the whole rear quarter which was orange peel and bubbles. To fit my wider lower offset wheels I would need to be doing a bit of guard work anyway and the bog would have just fully cracked.

I don't know about you but I like my chassis to be mostly metal.

Hah, I had forgotten how yuck that panel was IRL.

Now I see why it was so yuck :lol:

Will be good to have it all nicely boggededed/fixeded

Hahah yeah bubbles have just been popping up ever since, should be all nice fixdededs!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is he on here?

He was the first person to put my blog in his bloglist way back when and I always keep up to day with his but never seen him round the net (that I know of).

hes not really on forums, just s chassis i think. ive known him long before he got into cars.

• 2 weeks later...