Stan's Ke70 Discussion Thread

k2dori

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks means a lot J-Calico!

I hope to be covering some neat NZ cars too on the blog which have likes of a female owned dr30 on work equips, s13 on hoshino g5's etc already on the list .

And I think that once anyone owns a old car it's pretty much a no exit road even though there's many times I've almost went and just bought a r32 gtst sedan or s14 to do sr (into r32) + meshies + coilovers +LSD = weeeeee! But obviously today I'm still down the uniquer road :D

Looks gay Stan... Seen this car in person.... Gay...GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :P

JKS! hahaha love it! must say it is pretty tidy in person although kinda needs to be driven!!..drive it to NST MEET? . still needs someone to pick up our rims. Still unsure if Adrian is gonna help us out but he most likely will :D sam said he fitted 12 wheels in his car.. should we use his instead? LOL

Hahaha Thomas, will get a new batty, sort out the shocks shocks and bumpstops and hopefully have the front coilovers in to roll on down to that! Do you really think it's ideal driving an hour there and an hour back with his car, you'll have to bring a few bottles of water, and the mudgaurds will probably scrape all the way back with all the wheels in hahah + it's gonna be deadly on gas.

im liking the way this builds heading. should look sweet with the starsharks.

also props for not sticking to the generic "boso" (wanabe) build haha.

Cheers dude, I freaking have wet dreams about your kp hahaha ;)