rb drifters' 1974 toyota ms65 crown

rb drifter

• 2 weeks later...

could possibly get it romeved and get sheet steel welded in but that would mean have to get a new roof lining made up etc etc. hmmmmmmm something to think about anyway.

oh seedy al, do you happen to know what brakes are in the rear of this crown? looks like cylinders are leaking really badly and will probly require new everything

• 3 weeks later...

haha he just jelous cause he wants to buy this but is too broke ass, shouldnt be hatting on my bogg skills when he should be doing rust work on the starion.... aye josh

i hate bogg too but the dents they are filling cant be taken out. its fuck all really, well compared to the amount of bogg that was around the rear window.

it that nutech shit so shouldnt be rude and crack like plastic putty. althoungh it will have a light coat of plastic putty for smoothness probably.

• 3 weeks later...

haha chur bro

the motor i was supose to get for this is no longer an option so im trying to source this other one thats mint with holley carb extractors etc, just gotta go visit the dude with some moneys.

as for other plans exhaust needs to be raised up so it doesnt scrape soo much, and just tidy it up basically, paint will be last on the list i dont mind rollin in a patchy car.....

• 5 months later...