Aaron's 83' Starlet KP61

Aaron

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah right i didnt think about the gap, theyre not that big but the shroud may not fit .. ill go out and measure my fan for you now might help you out in some way

EDIT Its 6x30cm. so its pretty small, and the shroud is 10cm deep from radiator to edge.

stock fan should work fine, the relay is under drivers kick panel with the fuses, its one of the round silver ones. there will be a temp switch on the water outlet somewhere. that controls the relay. if you unplug the sensor it should operate the relay and start fan.

Where did you get the radiator from and how much? My car needs a new one as its cracked, and got 50% of the cooling fins missing. I have a working radiator fan motor you can borrow in case your spare one is stuffed as well.

Where did you get the radiator from and how much? My car needs a new one as its cracked, and got 50% of the cooling fins missing. I have a working radiator fan motor you can borrow in case your spare one is stuffed as well.

PM'd cousin.