Seedy Al

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man's shes a tidy wee car.

Patina'd paint though, but solid as.

I'll focus on getting her a cert before I spend any other money on wheels etc.

It'll cost me enough to keep buying rear tires haha.

Getting her raised a little (20mm) on Thursday just to save these shocks till I get shorter ones.

As I've got about 30mm clearance in the rear, been told it's too low by a few people. But we'll see what the cert man says haha.

As Snoozin said she was on TM, but I got her through NZVWNUTZ.

You know what I'm gunna say, but without sounding like a suck nut you sir win the prize..

Please don't go sanding any panels etc, Cali Look FTW

May I suggest more power? Would be happy to help in building up another 1885 screamer for this with dual bugpack and 40 DRLA's

Fuck yeah, makes me want another, know of a chopped oval just crying out for a split conversion and mega drop and smooth black with peppermint and white interior (car wank)

Send me a Mercedes and I'll send you an injected 1600 twin port wrapped in a fastback body

That corrects the toe-in rather than the camber ammirite?

Yes but that prevents scrub, go for adjustable spring plates as well if not already on.

Can shorten shafts app to prevent masses of neg camber, as cool as it looks tyre wear is a bitch plus fast driving sucks a fat one

Fuck that, Hitler motor of shame, in saying that I have new 1200 barrels and pistons here for you if you want. No one else does..

1600 twin port would transform and it is the only base to start from TBH..

You sir need an anti roll bar for the rear to cure wobbling, find the VW Beetle performance handbook by Keith Seume.

Will be your new bible, as it was mine.

Fuck that, Hitler motor of shame, in saying that I have new 1200 barrels and pistons here for you if you want. No one else does..

1600 twin port would transform and it is the only base to start from TBH..

You sir need an anti roll bar for the rear to cure wobbling, find the VW Beetle performance handbook by Keith Seume.

Will be your new bible, as it was mine.

I'll take em' off your hands man.

Want shipping $$?

• 1 month later...