Ed is coming to Wellington. 15th-18th Dec

0R10N

Run away.

Anything cool happening? Going to a gig or something on the 15th, free on the 16th, probably daytripping to Palmy on the 17th so that leaves the evening free, then flying back up the country to Auckland on the 18th.

Pretty close to Xmas/everyone hates me anyway so understandable if no one wants to hang out!

Arrive in Wellington at 10:30am. I should probably figure out how to get to and from both airports.

My flight back to Auckland leaves at 7:30pm on Sunday.

Keen for Manfeild but not sure if I can handle two daytrips to Palmy. Maybe I'll try and scam a bed someplace

I do believe Shaz is lending me the use of a sweet Commodore or something :D

The reason for daytripping to Palmy on the 17th is to look at a certain gold AE86 with a mate who's expressed an interest in buying it. But I hear the seller is a bit of a douche so I'm not sure if it'll go ahead or not.

Cool, let me know when you're around. I'll be keen to squiz at this AE86 too.

Yup sure thing. If my mate manages to successfully arrange a viewing with the guy, we should be up in Palmy by lunchtime on the 17th.

Also, Shaz - I look forward to being the only Asian in the entire existence of man to drive a brown VB/VC Commodore!

• 3 weeks later...