Van dismantlers in the NI

Vintage Grumble

Hello, anyone know of a wreckers in the north island that specializes in vans?

OSTriumph told me of a rwd estima van at pick-a-part in TGA, that had a cable shifted W56 gear box in it, they dont show the van on their list, so not sure if its still there, but just want to have a nose around for said box. Van spares in Chch have one, but its quite pricey to send it up, and i'd like to have a look at/measure up of one before I buy.

The W56 seems like it would be a better option over a G52 as its stronger, and they seem to go for about the same money. Also, the local commercial wrecker has told me G52's have solid rods rather than cable shift, and I have to have cable shift for my idea to work.

Any help or info on wreckers (in the NI) and also the box would be awesome, as I cant find anything on either.

Cheers!

I got a solid F series diff x estima from a commercial wreckers in Hams a couple of years ago, was $250 sent to TGA.

They were in Ellis Street but appear to have moved after looking at google maps.

Shouldnt be too hard to find one locally since they like to blow up all the time, Iv found the PAP website to often be inaccurate on what stock is actually in the yard.

Should swing past PAP on the 3rd and have a nosey