NELSON AREA. Ideas for meets here....

yoeddynz

Hi all in Nelson area and Blenheim too.

Who's about in Nelson etc and who's keen on a run to Kaikoura sometime soon?

I was thinking a drive to Kaikoura for a saturday night BBQ at a beach. Take tents. Get the Christchurch boys to come up and meet for beers. Return Sunday.

Would go via Blenheim so anyone there can join the convoy.

No date set but was thinking either early December mid January?

Any other ideas on local runs for Nelson peeps put here too. A good run would be over the hill to Takaka.

alex

cool . Yeah text me. I'll certainly be taking the viva down but alas truck wont be road legal. It costs to much to keep on the road if its not getting used. If we do another run to kaikoura next winter (best time to park up on the coast in a a copy house i reckon) then a meet must be organised!:-)

• 4 weeks later...

17 December!

I know its short notice but a few of the guys from the Nissan Silvia club are having a mini-meet tomorrow.

Come along if you like.

Meet 12:00pm noon at the carpark outside of Goughs CAT located at 3 Brothers Corner, Richmond.

Travel out to rabbit island, there may be a BBQ available so bring along some food to cook up if you feel like it.

Would be good to see some Nelson people out there.

George

029 285 2557 - 0508 228 736

17 December!

I know its short notice but a few of the guys from the Nissan Silvia club are having a mini-meet tomorrow.

Come along if you like.

Meet 12:00pm noon at the carpark outside of Goughs CAT located at 3 Brothers Corner, Richmond.

Travel out to rabbit island, there may be a BBQ available so bring along some food to cook up if you feel like it.

Would be good to see some Nelson people out there.

George

029 285 2557 - 0508 228 736

Will try make it, will they be a kid-friendly bunch? Taking my 2 yo is a sure way to get a leave pass with a 4 week old at home. Will go with my brother and his S15 (Silver with Gold rims)...