Auckland Summer cruise!!!! Take 2

EURON8

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parking can be somewhat limited at times though...

Come on now Dan... Car club cruise!

haha its got a decent sized carpark, the same can be said of anywhere though, just depends how busy it is. ever seen maraetai beach during the summer? Omana park could be another good option too. theres a massive field where everyone can park up.... game of cricket or something perhaps?

TBH omana parks the best go for a big meet, good place for pics too. and its the place with the BBQ's etc. ill be there regardless, provided the BFMR doesnt blow up before i make it. its runnning stupidly lean ATM and ive been taking it for thrashes lol. either that or the work van, no biggie.

or the work van, no biggie.

Yes biggies.

Dont have an OSride going? OS i a friendly bunch and i would have no issues jumping in a car of any of the cats ive met, so dont be shy, ask for a ride and lets see if we can get all OS rides and fill em up. Just remember a gas donation goes a long way.

No New cars if it can be avoided please.

I have a tow bar on my Charger. That should have enough torque to tow anything out. make sure someone brings a tow rope.

I also have a spare seat or 3 if anyone wants a ride (note the rear seats on the Charger are tiny so I don't recommend anyone actually uses them but I have the front passengers seat free if anyone wants to cruise in luxury)