Who else lives in invergiggle?/hillbilly thread.

coldturkey

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds delightful. Flyingbrick who do you work for?

advancemechanical.co.nz

among other things we provide service staff for GEA and do much machine and plant main trance via GEA service.

I'm back working at awarua- training their new engineering manager and providing shift cover while one of their other staff is on holiday. ( only two fitters there )

pretty cool job. it's sent me to aus and Europe this year and all over nz.

lets go do skids in the cortina.. then go pub

advancemechanical.co.nz

among other things we provide service staff for GEA and do much machine and plant main trance via GEA service.

I'm back working at awarua- training their new engineering manager and providing shift cover while one of their other staff is on holiday. ( only two fitters there )

im guessing the milk factory awarua i spent a lot of time there when they were building the place was contarted to GEA fitting all the pneumatic actuators,butterfly valves, thos big s/s blowers and the blast doors.I also did worked on the 2nd dryer that big beam in the bag room that helps hold it up.The coldest winter ive ever had was the winter i spend at awarua.

that depends..... do you work as a supermodel oiler or cider taster?

the museum was a joke... but Hayes is awesome! such a special place. the museum shouldn't even bother having a burt room.

any hobby shops here? I yellowpaged one but it appears its closed down ( or moved... but there are no relocation signs there)

advancemechanical.co.nz

im guessing the milk factory awarua i spent a lot of time there when they were building the place was contarted to GEA fitting all the pneumatic actuators,butterfly valves, thos big s/s blowers and the blast doors.I also did worked on the 2nd dryer that big beam in the bag room that helps hold it up.The coldest winter ive ever had was the winter i spend at awarua.

yeah the milk factory, soz.

it's cold there alright!!!! glad I don't have to work there outside.

advancemechanical.co.nz

yeah the milk factory, soz.

it's cold there alright!!!! glad I don't have to work there outside.

tho it fucken hot inside with the dryers going .had to fit up a new platform behind the big dryer not much room in there now

Lots of big industry down in Invercargill. Just a shame it's so isolated from the rest of NZ. Weather gets a pretty bad rep but I don't think it's as bad as people make out. (except at this very moment by the sounds!)

Go for a hoon along oreti beach. Always good for a laugh.