Expressions of Interest - Workshop Space - Petone Wellington

Looking at a sweet lockup in Petone - train station end.

The place looks to be very dry and spacious so there will be a decent amount of room to store and work on your small to medium car or a spot to store a pretty darn big car/boat/trailer. I'm still have to look at the place and check if its viable but if you are looking for some space to store/work on your car and this sounds like its good to you then chuck up an expression of interest.

I'm estimating there will be room for 12 cars @ $50 a week - this will cover rent, power and most (if not all) of the cost of building tenant insurance. So far we have 6 spots almost guaranteed to be filled. So looking for 6 more cars or could be keen for someone wanting to run a small business out of the place, area required could be anywhere from 3-6 car spots (could be automotive or other related - but not illegal of course)

If someone does want a smaller seperate area for a small business then there is a smaller, somewhat seperate but still attached, area with its own roller door etc but its still decent sized which could be perfect. It looks about a triple car garage size plus an office area.

I'll slam up some pics tonight so you can see what it looks like..

Chur

168049777_full.jpg

168049780_full.jpg

168049779_full.jpg

168049778_full.jpg

Holy shit. My comment in regards to a little detailing business is made ever more amazing simply by the photos being added. Jesus titty fucking Christ. That's a drain immediately outside the office area isn't it?

Do it, current groomers are useless round here