Where the can i find Y31 Gloria brakes!!!

toyoto

Not oldschool but. . .

These came off a y31 nissan gloria, but apparently the rear end is out of a different car, ive been shopping around for these since the start of the year and no luck. Nissan japan has sent me the wrong part 3 times already.

for some reason i cant sign up to any forums so was wondering if someone could post this link around the place

any help appreciated, im really keen to get this car on the road

if someone can find these brakes you mite even earn a box of piss

DSCF0176.JPG

DSCF0177.JPG

overall height is approx 98mm

DSCF0178.JPG

Try looking through the DB brakes catalog online, it has dimensions.

Also can you make your thread title a little more descriptive. I.e put the type of disc your looking for in title.

Cheers,

Gaz

no luck in the DBA catalogue,

yes handbrake is drum setup

ive taken it into BNT, they found something but it was wrong.

will get photos of subframe and pads this weekend.

Does anyone know anyone that works for nissan and would be able to find the part based on dimensions, schofields newmarket was no help in that respect

interesting, apparently it was changed to y32 cima but cant be too sure, every chance it is something completely different.

But if it was a commodore or landcrusier then it shouldve come up on dba catalogue

true story bud , do you have a pic of the rear end ,i know it sound trivial but someone might be able to tell what rear end it is , then from that can narrow down what will actually fit etc. only mentioning this because looks like no one knows atm .

8)

I've just checked Yahoo! Japan for Y31,32,33 rotors and they do NOT look like that. So it's definitely from another car and as people have said, show the rear end they're from, chances are it will go a long way to helping identify their possible origins.