Antz's Toyota MarkTwooooo

Kelvin

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, the video is very old like i said. its running n/a and straight off the turbo. eg no dump pipe as the exhaust was cut off half way down the car. this was the trip home from being wired up ages ago.

video was just for a lol. hope new single turbo spool is like this.

rear wheels are just eight inch wide. just flipped for another 30mm of dish. they were -13 before flippage. they're for sale. buy them. can make them into tens easy with some 4wd bands and tubes.

no need to post updates as it hasn't been touched in weeks. been paying off debt/ need my wheels to sell/ made redundant.

just looking into importing wheels. and making stuff for single turbo conversion. need some 1g powersteering lines and keeper springs if anybody has any. also considering redoing the suspension.

Sweet hope your rims sell soon, if didn't already have some would been keen as. They sell easy they cheap. I can maybe source some 1g factory power steering lines, will let you know, if not easy as to make anyway

• 2 weeks later...