88 charade of lols

Ke36

so picked myself up a new daily after my fiat finally gave up the ghost of 5 years hard running and no maintenace

157465207full.jpg

157465153full.jpg

picked it up cheap cheap and have always been a fan of them in a funny way (love the squared off rear arch), plus seeing this one on ronals made me seriously consider one for a lols daily

cc3.jpg

plan is repaint front bumper, slam and widened steels so am after some 4x100 14s or 15s to widen and a set of springs if anyone knows of anything

keen on lime green steels but think not best match with the red paint?

open to suggestions and just general mocking of my choice of car

Alaric from Driven Performance (owner) had one (not sure if he still has it) as a race car and did a fair bit of work to it. If you want some parts or information he would be the person to talk to.

Haha yea i'm pretty sure he still has it. He was my highschool form teacher a few years ago, pretty much was the mantis. when i talked to him towards the end of last year he said hes doing a new charade project.. g12 4wd Charade with a 4g63t or 4g93t (cant remember). would be a hellova rocket !

Edit: spoke to Al at the 4 and rotas and he has sold his charade.