AUCKLAND Monthly Meet - 18th Jan!

EURON8

The first of the year! No excuses! if youre still away then youve got a week to say bye and get back.

If your still on holiday, then get the Fuck off OS and go get drunk!

The Auckland monthly meet.

Tuesday 18th January

Meet in carpark from 7:30pm

Burgerfuel Ellersile

burgerfuelmap.jpg

Come talk shit, eat burger fuel. We all pretty friendly so dont be afraid. We dont bite (Except alistair)

New Members welcome. Mates got sweet OS cars but arent members? Tell em to come anyways.

I will have stickers there also.

Black, Red, White and cream

$5 each

index of meets here:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=24973

2 Robert Street

Ellerslie

Auckland

Ellerslie Penrose is prob the best exit (I think) hang a left at the top off the off ramp. then left again at the first set of lights. follow the road all the way.. will go round a right hand 90 turn and BF is on your left. take the first left and there is a tree just before the bend.. hang a left after the tree and head up the ramp and you fill find oldschool goodness. :)

/ There is a map in the first post

dont listen to corbie haha.

Get on southern motorway.

Get off at tecoma street. Its a small single off ramp after the major greenlane one.

Go right to the end of the road and turn right.

Go straight through intersection and roberts is the next right. Has videoezy on the corner. Ramp up to carpark is on ya left after bigtree.

Chris

If ya need more directions or get lost.

2 Robert Street

Ellerslie

Auckland

Ellerslie Penrose is prob the best exit (I think) hang a left at the top off the off ramp. then left again at the first set of lights. follow the road all the way.. will go round a right hand 90 turn and BF is on your left. take the first left and there is a tree just before the bend.. hang a left after the tree and head up the ramp and you fill find oldschool goodness. :)

/ There is a map in the first post

Ok, I had a look on Google Maps.

I thought exit 434, then straight through to Tecoma St, right onto Harrod St, follow it through and then hang a right into the carpark? Is that going to work or is there something in the way of me doing that that i don't know of?

Cheers. =]