Front lower control arm not lining up with mount

efp0wa

Not oldschool.

But my EF8 CRX had a run in with a curb a while ago. Been sorting it when i have the time. Have gotten new straight stabilizer bar and links, radius rods and Lower control arms.

The passenger side stabilizer bar & link were bent, The radius rod had snapped. LCA didn't seem to messed up...

The side the suffered the damage is frustrating me, the new LCA is very far off from where it bolts the the front rear subframe, I'm not too sure what do to here....img0956x.th.jpg

As discusting as it sounds i'm tempted to fit the old LCA back on, it has a small bend in it and i'm actually not sure if it is from a accident prior to myself owning the car or it happened in the accident. But it looks as though it will fit and work, will post pic shortly. The LCA mount doesnt appear damaged while comparing to the drivers side.

It's been seriously tweaked to be that far out. Put the old one back on and take it to a friendly beater with a chassis straightener and ask him to tweak it back into shape for you. You're asking for problems otherwise with incorrect geometry and wear with failures being imminent.

It's been seriously tweaked to be that far out. Put the old one back on and take it to a friendly beater with a chassis straightener and ask him to tweak it back into shape for you. You're asking for problems otherwise with incorrect geometry and wear with failures being imminent.

Will do :-)