4th New Year Nostalgic Jap/Oldschool Meet - 2011 - Auckland

AE25

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh I am not sure how much it matters which brand, some guys were saying use anti dandruff stuff, but I am not sure how much of a pisstake it became.

Some race drivers swear by it though, so worth a shot.

all sorted, my supermarket stocked it. was only 5 bucks or so. i just smear it on straight then wipe once dry right?

had someone tell me about this.. smear it on, wait for it to dry, wipe it off. then repeat. cant remember if it was shampoo or conditioner. never tried it myself so can't confirm. my heater works

oh and about 'The Ferguson' bar. I can't get hold of Andrew, the guy that runs it. he doesn't answer his cell or the business phone. doesn't reply to txt and his email that was given to me bounces back. so if anyone knows a way to get in touch with him please do so. I can be contacted on 0274998874 or possibly 0274998875 on the day if phone dries out in time.

Looks like BBQ lunch at this stage.

who's got an easy up :P

had someone tell me about this.. smear it on, wait for it to dry, wipe it off. then repeat. cant remember if it was shampoo or conditioner. never tried it myself so can't confirm. my heater works

oh and about 'The Ferguson' bar. I can't get hold of Andrew, the guy that runs it. he doesn't answer his cell or the business phone. doesn't reply to txt and his email that was given to me bounces back. so if anyone knows a way to get in touch with him please do so. I can be contacted on 0274998874 or possibly 0274998875 on the day if phone dries out in time.

Looks like BBQ lunch at this stage.

who's got an easy up :P

i am bringing my 4 burner but aint cooking on it lol

perted the car, will rub off tomorrow. another plus side is instead of my car smelling like a cross between wet dog, toes and poon it now smells like shampoo.. lovely :)

xsspeed wrote:

tbh I am not sure how much it matters which brand, some guys were saying use anti dandruff stuff, but I am not sure how much of a pisstake it became.

Some race drivers swear by it though, so worth a shot.

all sorted, my supermarket stocked it. was only 5 bucks or so. i just smear it on straight then wipe once dry right?

yea dave smear it on, lather, rinse then repeat

then youl have shiny clean glass :D

yay got in touch with Andrew at the Ferguson. If they open up he needs to generate enough income to make it worth while to cover staff costs etc. Food is not a major income earner though. :) Will hear back soon from him, but basically if we get bar open, we'd ask that people support the venue by at least grabbing a drink or food or both. good idea or nah?

menu here

http://www.theferguson.co.nz/menu/

Menu looks sweet and drink prices aren't bad, I'd probably grab a pizza and a quiet or two, especially if its warm.

Should be enough passengers and non-drivers to have a few beverages too, if thats the concern. Don't really want people rocking up with a box to consume is the carpark though I guess.

yup yup. do NOT byo. for the sake of the event's reputation!!

zep- yes that was the gist of it. but there are other options for those not wanting booze

alright i certainly can live with that (have to drive)

lucky i took prince out to make sure it still goes, went to helensville, could smell the sweet smell of petrol the whole way and thought it was from carrying a mower a while ago. popped boot, full of fuel. yay...

lucky was just the top breather hose on tank somehow got shorter??? anyway, empty codys can and insulation tape and shes as good as new :king:

rub it off after it dries

mean, got to get some groceries tonight so will keep a look out. never heard of the brand pert before though but hope my supermarket sells it.

never heard of Pert... you must be young... I prefer Timotei Herbal infusion. Wifey reckons vinegar works too just to throw another one in there...

lucky i took prince out to make sure it still goes, went to helensville, could smell the sweet smell of petrol the whole way and thought it was from carrying a mower a while ago. popped boot, full of fuel. yay...

aight so we got some mobile bbq's coming :lol: