Spenno Diddos Dirty Ocker MS46 Crown

KKtrips

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I don't think any of those engines will be narrow enough. I'll make it look sweet with a high rise manifold and carb, removed dizzy's and open cam belt, possibly make up some sweet spark plug covers etc. With a crown half cut the conversions pretty simple, V series will require heaps of shit to be done

Yea I'm gong to run the factory gearbox with a DIY shift controller, Could go to a TH box to remove all electronics but its cheaper by far to use a controller than buy the adapter setup. 40 series tunnel needs a bash to fit the A340E comfortably

Petrol is only $1.10 over there so I'm not to keen to go gas, and there is no where to hide the cylinder, I don't want it eating up sleeping space in the back.

The off the shelf item is a 4bbl manifold made by Harcourts from chch, they sell their rover stuff all over the world.

looks like the pic on the previous page, or this

18131911.jpg

and make my rocker covers look something like this

rightengine.jpg

And run no dizzy's and front covers like this

img0834largesmall.jpg

Should look abit better than your usual yawn spec UZ,

Anyway got to pick the thing up first, but that half-cut is as good as mine, going to chuck a deposit on it I think, can always sell it later if things turn to shit.