The science of fitting citron BX LHM suspention into a b1600

Seedy Al

Cam is on a roadtrip this week - he will be THE MAN to answer any/all questions about Citrobics..

Should not be the hard providing you can find some suitable way to attach each end of the suspension leg - yes you can change pressure with different sphere pressures - my memory tells me its a lower pressure sphere gives you a stiffer ride... not fully sure though..

In my mind I explain it like this - its hydraulic fluid on one side of the diaphragm and a progressive spring/nitrogen is on the other side - as you put more nitrogen in you put in the spring extends and as a progressive spring is easier to compress the more extended it is it makes the suspension softer..

Other way to explain it - they are french...

yeah sorry to let the team down, i am really keen to do it, but yes the fact that after months of looking for a crown motor and pretty much giving up and deciding to get one out of Japan, one has just turned up, so less mega projects the better. however it is still on the books oneday, it has been opn the books for two years probably, and if I didnt spread my shit out so much i would be going nuts on it.

IE, you should do it, hell, i can even supply you a pick up to do it to for fuck all

Allan