LNI Swapmeat Cruise

Sparkle

So, on the Saturday afternoon we will be having a cruise. It will leave around 3:30-4ish from the Palmerston North railway station after some photos and end up at a place with a fairly sizable carpark, and has a curry place, fish and chip shop, pizza shop etc there.

The driving will be around half an hour with 2 or 3 stops for photos.

So meet around 3pm so can get together, spin some yarns, take some photos and then get going. Also, stickers will be available to purchase in a variety of colours for $5 each at the cruise.

Palmerston North Station;

2lnis0h.jpg

yuh. swapmeet starts early and finishes up around 2pm, most years we have people arriving anywhere from the night before through to late morning. Thought with a late afternoon cruise, we should probably all be there and finished with the swapmeet by then.

Also cruise should finish up close'ish to din dins time, and finish at a place where you can grab something if you want.

Got the coupes MC in bits with rooted seals and two big rust patches to weld before friday.

I put some shocks in, they are a bit short and top out so may cut a coil from each corner.

Also got 12 hours of lectures between then and now. So will see how it goes.

12 hours of lectures in three days? you immense faggot. I've got to work at least 30 hours.

my car only needs it's oil and water checked, gassing up, and for the right front tyre to be pumped up (tube's rotten and seems to have another hole haha), though.

win

shoud also take the battery out and replace it with a 9v alarm clock battery, and just roll crank handle all weekend.

win?