Mini Powerd Offroader.

infinite

So scored this little offroader for free from the local scrapy i know

Is fairly well made and i will modify it slightly for a bit more roll over protection as there is a quary i will be blasting arround and if i go over the edge its gona be a rush :D

Went to see a mini guy today and he offerd me a 192hp mini motor but we both figured it would be over kill so settled for a motor thats got a nice cam and flat top forged piston's rebuilt by a race shop and only done 200ks since then due to the car snaping in half heh. Want to get a better carb for it as he only had a crapy standard one also scored a mint radiator for free. and finaly have a use for my old belts just need a good seat now.

Heres some pics.

sany0929.jpg

sany0930.jpg

sany0931p.jpg

So this thursday i pick up

Motor & Box

nice aftermarket mini sports steering wheel :D

spare brakes + axels

steering rack

maybe some widend rims as he has a few!

Picked up motor tonight and had a better chat to the guy about it and turns out the heads been ported a polished aswell >_< score for $200. gave me heaps of other suff to and also scored some wide as 10" rims that are ment to be worth a bit.... so will look at droping the motor into the frame this weekend altho i would love to take it to work and sand blast it first but mite just get it going for now then pull it all back apart and upgrade :D

192hp from an a series is pretty much impossible.

looks like the plate on the back of yours says 998? keen to see what head's there. perhaps a 12g295?

also, late model gearbox = win. looks like a bit of a hybrid between early and late mini bits.

make sure the breathers work well, esp if you're gonna be giving it a fair bit of death.