Rxtoy's 720 ute..

CUL8R

YES YES YES!!!

Love it.

I can get ya some bits Matt through the dude that did my tray if you want, brand new bumpers for cheap, grills etc.

Def nah to paj 18s, go some nice plain chrome 17s with decent offset (o0o0 did I just say that?)

Man, I'm really looking forward to seeing this done up. I lubs these. So keen for a super cab version.

yeah, pajero 18's is what i meant. i love dish but there's not a lot of room under the guards on this thing (offset wise rather than depth) and i'd like it to either tuck tire or be damn close which would probably mean rubbing on corners which isn't really ideal for a daily driver.

i've got some 6 to 5 stud adapters on my mazda and some 17x8 sekta's with stretched tires i'm considering but i think i'd have to cut the studs which means they'd have to stay on there and i don't want to make that commitment just yet.

cheers for the offer Andrew but not what i'm looking for.

Sparkle, keen as. i talked to Ren about it last night and he was going to try and get the Nissan/Datsun PDF off that guy but if you've already got it that would be heaps easier, str_ng_r@hotmail.com. would love a new chrome bumper and grill to match, already found some corner lights with chrome surround on trademe.

cheers

Matt

choice man, yup I'm pretty sure there was a few options. Full chrome bumper and chrome grill etc would be so so so sweet.

I don't think it needs dish as much, just need to make sure that they sit nicely and flush with the guards. Paj 18s are wayy too overdone. Sektas are yuck. Some nice plain chrome 6 spoke 17s or highly polished would look choice. Some wheel that you don't see everywhere etc.

Has that blue one potentially got a single cab tray on it? Looks mad long. That'd be so sweet. Extend the chassis etc.

agree that pajero's are overdone, they're just a cool looking wheel and easy to get hold of. wil definitly be keeping my eye out for something different too. i've always had a weird love for sekta's, only in the bigger size though and with a bit of dish. they look decent on the mazda anyway, i'll try and find a pic.

i'm pretty sure the blue one has got an extra cab tray on it, the LWB tray would be fricking HUGE!!!!!! been looking at a few different extra cab builds around the web and it looks about right, plus the single cabs have all got hook trays (not that it couldn't have been shaved).

anyone know a good forum with 720's???? i'm sure there must be something pretty specific because i'm not finding a whole lot of info, mostly just american and australian builds where they just throw 4" blocks at them which is no good for me.

cheers

Matt

ha, those sekta's are 8" wide so won't get much wider than that under there. and i'm probably not going to go with them, don't want to cut the studs i've decided. will keep my eyes open, see what i can come up with.

cheers

Matt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...