Drum fire ,Yarning ,Beers 2/07/10 Jases House

Jase

Last weeks cock and balls meet went quite well I thought, relatively good turn out and nice food and beverages. My suggestion is to just have it there again in another week or two and we can go over a few ideas if anyones keen.

Sure its over a beer, but we'll just trial it first in that low key environment and then if we get stuff that seems valuable perhaps we could try a slightly more formal meeting at someones pad a little bit later on?

ps theres a fire there, and fish and chips. My suggestion is a Wednesday night, hopefully a bit quieter than a Thursday?

why cant we dont both? possibly exclude the agm from the drum fire meeting but to me personally wierdos in a paddock with fires and fish n chips sounds a whole lot more inviting than a meeting at the cock n bull which sounds like a work function

why cant we dont both? possibly exclude the agm from the drum fire meeting but to me personally wierdos in a paddock with fires and fish n chips sounds a whole lot more inviting than a meeting at the cock n bull which sounds like a work function

suggestions on said paddock? or should we just make it the old train station :D

suggestions on said paddock? or should we just make it the old train station :D

Have been trying to think of available paddocks? old station would be sweet, fire an food would attract lots of hobos though so I will bring a bat :badgrin: