horse25s mk2 van

d.p.n.s

whats it worth and what brand?? :D

not sure what brand, he said they get different makes in,

but that is the part number for the 1inch bore that QCADTA has used,

i rung up the same place and bought one as well.

so what did you have in mind for buying for yourself?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good work mate

does the door shut ok i.e not hitting the bottom or top as it shuts?

dan

the door shuts as good as the other one, started on the rear tonight, ended up cutting a bit out of the inner part as well, made a patch but wasn't right and couldn't get it too work, so ripped it out and ill use a patch from the door ive been cutting up, slightly thinner, hopefully it will work out for me next time.

oh and the rust didnt go too high, just went up the rear guard a bit:P

What did the bottle cost you if you dont mind me asking and how much to fill?

it cost around $260 but then $60 postage, haven't refilled it yet as it came full.

Part number : 90577520

part description Cyl B/M 109 tandem 1"

Hope this helps

Cheers

David

talked to repco and autostop, and they dont have the number, they only have pbr numbers whcih seem to be wrong, whats the name of the place you called?? ill ring them and get it sent form the south island :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey man, what sort of master brake cylinder did u use? and how did u hook it up to the brake pedal ?

just asking cause mine has fucked out and boy was it a mission to get it all off pretty keen to have same sort of setup as urs

Hey man, what sort of master brake cylinder did u use? and how did u hook it up to the brake pedal ?

just asking cause mine has fucked out and boy was it a mission to get it all off pretty keen to have same sort of setup as urs

hey, if you read some of the previous posts that should tell you, only reason i changed it was to fit sidedrafts also the mk1 master i had was just keeping up with my brakes.

The guy helping me said it would be a mission to do with the engine in, Depending on how routed your old one is it might be cheaper to get it reconditioned?

Yeah not sure how rooted it is but for months the brakes barely workd and they would keep going soft

and yeah after putting engine back in i had no brakes haha.

Yea was just a real mission to get to it all with the extractors in the way running a 2L

Will take it into town and get it checkd over.

cheers

• 4 weeks later...

yeah turned out pretty good, bog work is acceptable, alot better than the last respray so im happy with it,

if you need a payment in advance let me know, was hoping to having them done before sunday for the drive out to rollo to get my hood lining etc done, just have to wear the ear muffs :P

also was keen to drop the IRS around 2mrw arvo if you're home

yeah turned out pretty good, bog work is acceptable, alot better than the last respray so im happy with it,

if you need a payment in advance let me know, was hoping to having them done before sunday for the drive out to rollo to get my hood lining etc done, just have to wear the ear muffs :P

also was keen to drop the IRS around 2mrw arvo if you're home

will be home/somebody will

cant get gas till monday bro sorry will have to break out the muffs