KKtrips

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I just came back from Auckland with another one..

557629_3311195592958_1660190871_2644324_403305534_n.jpg

Paint is haggard and the clutch needs doing but I knew that before I bought it - and that is pretty much the end of the bad stuff. The rest is FUCKING AWESOME!!! I swear this thing is like brand new with its ride and comfort - little bit down on power on my green one - but I haven't fettled with it yet so gains are there to be made..

Picked it up yesterday and over the 8 hour trip back from Auckland I made a list of things to do whenever I noticed something

To Do List

Stuff to swap out of the green one

Rims and tyres (incl spacers)

Steering wheel

Stereo (for iPod use)

Rear speakers

Photo of Joe

Need to do

WOF check

Fix speedo

Fix horn

Clutch replacement eventually

Want to do

Check accelerator pedal bracket

Check pump is getting full throttle

Check servicing

Check cambelt and waterpump

Check CV's

Wind up boost

Remove rear muffler

Fit EGT gauge

Fit Boost gauge

Fit Engine temp gauge

Replace wiper blade

Nice floor mats

Armourall the interior to get rid of a few dry looking spots

Also I filled up in Huntly and I've got back home and I still have over half a tank of Diesel left.. (sure the top half of the tank is always more but the gauge shows substansially higher than half way still) mind=blown...

548160_3311195072945_1660190871_2644321_1548221994_n.jpg

Hey do your front and rear number plates not match? The rego. number in that pic is totally different to the number I swear I saw at the back (ie. the number I gave the hotel for your parking pass). Or am I just mental?

Hey do your front and rear number plates not match? The rego. number in that pic is totally different to the number I swear I saw at the back (ie. the number I gave the hotel for your parking pass). Or am I just mental?
You are just mental...

LOLOLOL - nah Ash changed the rego number cos the old plates looked a bit haggard spec - one photo was pre new plates and the other photo is post new plates..

Cam - I would love to go Mihaistan on that shit but its so nice to drive that I don't want to fuck with it..

Maybe on the green one if I get lots of money/would rather tip money into Commy 1UZ conversion and daily this lush brown/burgandy one - keep the green one for spares...