LILVR4's "oldschool" Sigma

Bombsquad

Just wanted to say..

Put it back to standard, your grandma knew where it was at!!

Sigma/vr4/db stickers are digusting, you must be from the south?? And mags need 50 profile tyres ASAP or to be put back on the beach buggy they came off.

On the plus side lowering is cool, nice work there

haha yeah probably not the way I would have modified it but I guess it's your car and you are free to do whatever you wish to it.

I think the wheels don't suit it too well, let alone the advantis you are probably going to put on it.

Evo/VR-4 engine is a good idea though, you might have trouble finding some super low springs for it though, you'll probably be better off getting some custom springs made up.

I actually quite like the tridents.

If they were polished to mirror finish theyd look choice bud.

Bust out some autosol on a rag and go hard.

Don't waste your money on some yuck postive offset cheap new 17s. They'll sit in heaps and rub and just look worse than the standard rims.

I'm guessing this is your first car? I'm sure a lot of us went through the "sticker phase", I know I unfortunatly did.

But trust me, the car looked a lot "cleaner" without them. Everyone that matters already knows its a sigma.

A bit lower on those tridents with them mirror polished and nice tyres, and it'd look choice.

Aha! I knew this was your car. Not many Sigma's getting about any more.

I have to agree that the "SIGMA" windscreen banner is horrible.

Car itself doesn't look all bad though, as sparkle says polish the fuck out of those wheels you have and it'll give the car a whole other look. Also, they're not Spitties, Spitties are 6-hole. Classic slots (Wards, Tridens, etc.) are 5.

I must say I actually don't mind the balloon tyres - IMO they suit the style even if they are contradicted by the stickers. Overall I quite like it as it is a bit different and (apart from the stickers) has a fair bit of sleeper appeal without being boring.

What gearbox have you got to hook up to the VR4? - I presume you know there isn't many options for a simple bolt up rwd box (starion boxes have different bolt spacing).

yeah the best way to do that would be to use a Starion block instead of a VR-4 block, and then use all the VR-4 crank/rods/pistons/oil pump etc in the Starion block, then Evo head. Although you'd want to run Evo pistons as they have a higher compression ratio, in order to do that you'd need to bore out the small end of the rod to fit the evo 22mm wrist pins or buy off the shelf forged rods which suit vr-4 crank and evo pistons.

i had one exactly like this, same colour....probly 10 years ago. i remember trying some 17s on it back then and it didnt look right, it doesnt suit the shape of the body. needs slammage and wide 13s,14s or 15s IMO.

looks like a good start for a project

removing the badge from the middle of the grille makes it look 73% better too

These are so badass someone find the picture of that tan on in japan thats full jdm sitting on the ground! Dont put gay 17s on it. I saw a series 1 rx7 the other day down here he must be from the north hes got modgies, some tagging sticker on the front window and mirror tints side windows lol.

I saw a series 1 rx7 the other day down here he must be from the north hes got modgies, some tagging sticker on the front window and mirror tints side windows lol.

what does that have to do with anything?? :?

Also red and black sigma turb is mean!! dude i knew way back in the day had a white sigma turb with orange stipe/turbo sticker down the side (think it was factory sticker)

Fuck i loved that car, did mean skids too

I saw a series 1 rx7 the other day down here he must be from the north hes got modgies, some tagging sticker on the front window and mirror tints side windows lol.

what does that have to do with anything?? :?

Also red and black sigma turb is mean!! dude i knew way back in the day had a white sigma turb with orange stipe/turbo sticker down the side (think it was factory sticker)

Fuck i loved that car, did mean skids too

white and orange anything looks shweet

does need some tighter tyres on there though

wouldnt want to go bigger than 16'' in the rim department depends on the look desired, 16s would be mean in a sticky out type ofset with more low and a track look but 14's would be purfic for a sleeper look