hunteds fa50 of joy

Beaver

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

picking it up after work today

"was running 10 years ago when i put it in storage, have lost the key so cant try"

best case scenario......get it home, hotwire it and broom broom times

but as i have found out with anythign oldschool, best case scenario has the worst odds

so it may be a late night haha

right, got it now. will stick a few pics up tonight. looks to be in prety good nick considering. dude said it went all good until his mate fell off it when he was pissed, and he just hadnt bothered doing anything with it. basket is bent :cry: but ill try fix it up a few. few bits missing that i know of, namely a battery haha.

plan is to get battery, try track down another ignition with a key (he lost it) and then bobs your uncle

right, got it now. will stick a few pics up tonight. looks to be in prety good nick considering. dude said it went all good until his mate fell off it when he was pissed, and he just hadnt bothered doing anything with it. basket is bent :cry: but ill try fix it up a few. few bits missing that i know of, namely a battery haha.

plan is to get battery, try track down another ignition with a key (he lost it) and then bobs your uncle

will ride quite happily with no battery