STREET WARZ DRAGS, RUAPUNA WED 6TH JAN

RUNAMUCK

Ok kiddies, I go the word toady. Here's the deal,

DRAG RACING STREET WARZ

WED 6TH JANUARY

RUAPUNA PARK CHRISTCHURCH (ENTER OFF LEGGITS ROAD, OFF HASKETTS)

GATES OPEN 430PM

GATE ENTRY $15. (INCLUDING RACERS) OR $50 FOR A CARLOAD (5 PEOPLE MAX) (FREE GATE ENTRY FOR PBDRC MEMBERS)

COSTS $50 TO RACE,

MUST HAVE,-HELMET, WOF, REG, AND AN OVERFLOW BOTTLE THAT CANT LEAK ONTO THE TRACK

BURNOUT COMP AT CONCLUSION OF RACING. (FREE FOR RACERS, $15 FOR NON RACERS)

BE THERE OR BE GAY.

• 2 weeks later...

twas a bit dissapointing that the timing gear was out of order again. Good to see Dan and his lady there though. I only made about 5-6 runs and then I didn't race again. Seemed a bit pointless screwing the shit out of my car with no timeslips.

I've heard that ALL who raced tonight will get to race free at another street meet they are trying to shedule before the digga southern natoinals. They are desperately keen to get all the bugs worked out of the tree and timing gear before then.

There were some quite enthusiastic skids afterwards. My skid tyres were half flat and too sticky, so after I heated them up, The front just sledged and I couldn't stay on the pad. (They were stickier than the the tyres I raced on!)

As soon as I hear confirmation of the next meet, I'll be posting it up.

was a pretty good night

efi_lcs holden goes fucking well and has some balls

and barts dato is just so mean i love it.

all in all good fun

Lol yea a bit of fun but as I could only use about 1/3 throttle in the first 2 gears I wouldn't have been getting great times, as the for the mph though it was well up there. time to get my mate to look at the diff i think.

all i have road worthy is a 318 auto. i rule

What is this and why havent I seen it?

because its the biggest german failturd ever, i despise every moment at its controls

gutted i couldn't make it, didn't get outa work till sixofuckenclock (despise rx7 for this reason)

oh well maybe/defiantly next time i shall try to blow up a lancia