custom throttle cables?

deaf_rattle

the place that makes throttle cables and the like is behind Wolf muffelers on dominion road.

there is a small dead end road just past wolf mufflers, not on dominion road but the other one. the LPG instilation place is on the corner.

the place you want has a big sign that says EBC brakes.

edit: its akipiro street, of charles street.

the place that makes throttle cables and the like is behind Wolf muffelers on dominion road.

there is a small dead end road just past wolf mufflers, not on dominion road but the other one. the LPG instilation place is on the corner.

the place you want has a big sign that says EBC brakes.

edit: its akipiro street, of charles street.

Cheers guys

Thanks Sheepers, much appreciated, will check them out once i get the intake plenum made up.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION FLYING NOCTURNAL ECHO-LOCATING MAMMAL MAN!

Anyone in ChCh have any idea whom I would see about a custom throttle cable? I have plans to make up a guide for it out of either some steel bundy tube or some small diameter alloy pipe, as I want it to run a specific way along the manifold. I also envision this guide being the adjustment mechanism. Just need the actual cable with current ends and bulk-head attachment. I have the original cable, maybe some parts from this could be used?

Added, is that it has to make a reasonably sharp 90deg turn immediately after the firewall.

Plus I'll probably have to change the pedal attachment point to match the travel, but will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Any advice/comments super welcome.