Who is in Cromwell? Or anywhere near by

Yowzer

There is currently a toasted car that I need, but it is very far away (I'm in Hamilton...)

If someone was capable of picking it up for me and storing it till I can figure out what to do, that would be pretty cool

Just looking at options at the moment as trying to find another is gonna be crap.

BTW it's an FXGT (ie gay, but I need the parts)

Cheers,

Jesse.

hey

not in cromwell any more ae down in Invercargill.

How long you want to store it for? I've still got some good mates there that could store it if need be.

Not too sure yet, still tossing around ideas. Gonna cost a shitload to get it up here in one piece though.

Its sitting in a shed at the moment tossing up when to bring it down and start the rebuild. Its extremely hard to find any of the parts for this car. I'm looking at options of duplicating parts that I do.

If you bring it down man, we can try that pre-facelift quad-lamp grille in it.

Its sitting in a shed at the moment tossing up when to bring it down and start the rebuild. Its extremely hard to find any of the parts for this car. I'm looking at options of duplicating parts that I do.

If you bring it down man, we can try that pre-facelift quad-lamp grille in it.

that would be good I've got a few pics of what I want to do with it. Mainly photos shopped and off the net