K-Trips 1982 Holden Commodore VH Discussion

KKtrips

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Wagoff season - parts one was tidier outside - but bits of the interior were fucked cos the car had been slept in by some homeless street kids in Marton.

They graffitied all over the headlining and was lol as - the owner said he came back home after a month away and as in drove in the driveway these kids burst out the car and scurried away like cockroaches leaving behind all there stuff..

But meh I like the semi rugedness of mine and the red one was dereged..

Hows the crownizzle? = fred update plz..

What ya had done to the motor there mr legend status man? I really got to start doing shiz to my d pillar too, before we know it wagon season will be here and I will have one of those cards that lets you drive legally again.

Yeah I know bro - and I'll stir something in your pants in approx 1 weeks time...

Sh it thats disturbing :lol:

Looking forward to seeing this thing seething around with some 6 cylinder power under the bonnet.

slata black motah in thear mayte?

etc

lol yeah I'm aware of both of above, I remember seeing the startfire past its last legs at Napierboes

But, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing said vehicle with repower. I'm a little bit of a fan of the 202's for sound and torque, just don't think I could bring myself to own/run one. Thats your job :D

Sweet list. I would do the sound deadening if your keen, doing it to the crizzle. Its not a dort car so may as well be quiet and have good sounds. I'm using the Bostik stuff for starters ( go ask at carters its bitumen stick on sheets), layer of closed cell rubber/foam, then new carpet. If your doing sound deadening do the doors, roof etc too, makes a epic difference. 202 has enough balls to haul around a extra 50kg's or so :D

The 202 is a thirsty son of a bitch. You can make them sound epic though. Set of headers and a decent pipe plus induction and they sound pretty choice at idle. Not so flash revving, but still..

Also.

HELLO!

Put an RB in it/253/308.

• 3 weeks later...