mayhems 626

shizzl

Pretty sure I have a little pile of stainless trim for one of these sitting at home. If you need it, let me know, we'll sort something out.

Dare to be different though, a 626 on Modgies in Black has been done. So has that horrid Dukes of Hazzard look. I would suggest thinking outside the box aesthetically, though how far and in what direction, I'm not sure.

Sweet project though man, good luck with it.

• 2 months later...

what the fuck Liam, have you been smoking crack?

You hocked off you toyota to buy this thing? I might be an old cunt (read probably am) but when I was your age cars like this were usually seen on their roofs at the wiamak burned out.

FFS, Buy a datsun and join the cool kids! :P

Ditch the general paintjob, there will only ever be one general and this isnt it.

62s are meant to be ghetto so feel free to roll mods despite what the haters think :rolleyes:

An for the record I had a datsun once and it had more rust and worse bodywork (it was totally original too) than all of my mazdas put together, and shizzles one apparently even manged to burn itself out while in a river :o:lol: