XPLOITS Morries of Madness

fuel

When you say it's slipping through the gears are you sure you have the gear selector in the right place? They are a pretty crude old setup and you have to have it in the right spot for it to engage properly. It did it when i drove it but just had to find that sweet spot.

Yep, 100% certian it's in the right position. It took me a while to get used to it but have got the feel for it now.

Taking off under load it just revs and the car doesnt move fuck all, holding up traffic and what not.

Pretty much like a manual car with a buggered clutch.

KK-Kolonel, Ill have a search for it and post it in this thread :)

Haha yea, whore roofracks. I also got another set off Richy for the Austin. Sweet Viva BTW! I used to have a Viva Hatch with a 4AGE, used to race at a speedway down here until it was sold to me.

I love my AT Civic of Doom. So good on gas, it's my daily driver normally. Didnt know if anyone would be interested in it haha.

I have a build thread on another forum but most people on there are one minded so, bit of a waste of time I thought and decided to post up here :D

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...