Drags and show

Josh

Who went and what did you think? Show was much better than i expected it to be, definatly had it's share of shit there but man there was some oldschool awesomeness there this year. Didn't get pics.

Drags were sweet, saw SOLJAH in his EX, looks like it goes fukn well. The aussie cars was sick. Anyone got any vids of the pac car?

You missed out not going to the drags! sweet compliation you made there of the oldschool awesomeness, your car is pretty immaculate. Sure there was some blinged up shitters but damn there was a few nice huge power output ones with sweet engineering.

Drags and show were way better than i thought they would be. Loved that yellow 2door datto with the rotor there was some amazing engineering in that thing, and the black 4door RX2 was damn nice!

What happend to soljah at burnouts was going mean than stoped?

Drags and show were way better than i thought they would be. Loved that yellow 2door datto with the rotor there was some amazing engineering in that thing, and the black 4door RX2 was damn nice!

What happend to soljah at burnouts was going mean than stoped?

A yellow two door 1600? I was reading a random seppo/canadian 1600 site ages ago, and some guy was saying that he'd sold that car to someone in NZ. I pm'd him and said who to? He wouldn't tell me, but said that someone from Invercargill bought it. No-one I know has seen it yet. I'm too much of a jew to pay to see cars, so I didn;t go.

Dude I work with was up there this we, was in an accident (4xcar noses to tails lols) , some cunts folowing real close behind him, and someone in what sounded like an AE70 (coupe), changes in front of him, dude in front of him slams on his brakes and cunts following my mate slam into the back of him pushing him into the corolla. Anyone hear about that? Last guy must be gutted has to pay for 4 car's repairs! Someone must know who owns the 70?

^^ Heard about that but that's it.

Runamuck, yea that will probably be the one your thinking of, it's from/built in america, crazy machine.

The awards sucked so bad, I don't know what they were thinking, didn't seem to be many oldschool awards at all etc and even though there were about 100 tropheys, I feel they still missed about 20 of the important ones.

A yellow two door 1600? I was reading a random seppo/canadian 1600 site ages ago, and some guy was saying that he'd sold that car to someone in NZ. I pm'd him and said who to? He wouldn't tell me, but said that someone from Invercargill bought it. No-one I know has seen it yet. I'm too much of a jew to pay to see cars, so I didn;t go.

Yeah thats the one i seen it a couple of years ago has a roof chop and all soughts, looks like its been changed a heap now tho gutted never got any pics. :(

Yeah thats the one i seen it a couple of years ago has a roof chop and all soughts, looks like its been changed a heap now tho gutted never got any pics. :(

na not the same one dude check the link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know a dude thats works with/for the owner of it & he told me it cost him nearly 70k landed & he cant get it road legal

Dunno how true but FUUUUUUUUCK that

http://www.bryanf.com/510/index.htm

yeah yellow fever was the car I read about. I would have thought more people woupld know about it. The datto community pretty quickly speak up when we see a new car.

On friday night I saw a choice nose to tail on moorhouse ave just before fitzgerald ave. two ceffy's. One had the back pushed in, the other had a smack in the front. I lol'd (everyone did) but it would have sucked hard for those involved.