Madmike's leggy racecar..

madmike

cool car and good base to get into rallying..... but I really don't think it comes even close to being oldschool? I know it's hard to have a general year for cut off so to speak.. but oldschool is all about the style and features of a car which define a car as being oldschool.

no offence but if we don't draw the line here there wont be anything to stop people with first shape VR-4s, evos, DA6 integras, R32 skylines etc all claiming their cars are 'oldschool'.

I knew you guys were gonna get all Bitchy about this but thought seeing as i had a couple of oldskool cars around my place i would post up anyway.

MMMMMM Touch Touchy........

well why dont you post up threads for those cars instead?

edit: beaten by fuel

Heres my piazza......

Bought for $150 two years ago... now running 12psi boost and a few cosmetic additions.

This is the flatmate for the leggy...

4592716964a7009043133l.jpg

4592716964a7009426198l.jpg

4592716964a7009063855l.jpg

Also have a 77 vette that is an ongoing project....

Repairing and fitting all the HS spoiler kit at the moment..

Plan is for the 2.3l swap.. Motor been sitting in shed waiting a while..

Also have in shed at parents place 74 HQ premier 308 v8 that is my summer weekend when i have time cruise/oh crap he has bought another project home tow car.....

Don't be silly, it doesn't matter what engine it has - we aren't all about keeping your oldschool car in total immaculate original condition, I started butchering my Eterna just weeks after I got it. There are plenty of us around with new technology engines in oldschool cars - we're all about our own individuality, being original with our modifications, having regular trackdays and events, and most importantly just having fun and having pride for our older cars and representing what we're all about.

It's all good..

Just showing that i do have oldskool as-well....

Thats why i left the Chevette forum....

K Guys.

I may even have some Piazza parts that will need to go to make way for Leggy parts..

Couple of turbo diff's/ Gearboxes. brakes may even need to part with one of spare turbo motors i have stashed..

Probably quite cheap too.

the prem is bog standard apart from a holley i had to put on cause the old carb was toast....

Even the radio tape deck is original factory.

This car has been in the family for all but three years of it's life and was taken off the road and the original motor given a complete rebuild three years ago.

Will get some pics up when i can dig out the files.

Literally no one had a go at you or your fairly cool car, so I don't know why you're saying anyhting of that nature. It's like you posted it just to get a reaction?

So down for racecars it's ridiculous, and as the others say, flick the other builds up properly so we can have a squizz