5 x 4.25 stud pattern

Insani-T

Ok so the Ej has this stud pattern, and the only thing I seem to be able to find for it are 17 inch chrome mags which I aint putting on it.

I believe some Volvos have this stud pattern too, is that right?

Anyways what other cars have this stud pattern? I need to find some rims with a offset of 0.

All help will be appreciated, but if I cant find something nice I will just roll stock.

There is a fair bit of work involved in changing the hubs which I dont want to do at this point.

First job is just to get it back on the road, feel a little unsafe driving on 13x4.5 rims but I will if nothing turns up.

Other option is to get them widen I guess, but I am still stuck with 13 inch rims when ideally I would like some 15's

Good Condition, only curbing on 1 wheel as shown..

ROH - Chicanes

Made in Australia

2 x GT Radial Tyres

205/50/R136

2 x Proxes Tyres

245x45/RR16

Stud Pattern 5 x 108

16x7

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR BID

**PICKUP ONLY**

Pickup is available in Glen Innes. If you prefer pickup from Papakura Innes or Mangere this can also be arranged by may take 3-5 days to transfer.

Items have been tested to the best of our knowledge and appear to be in working order, however we are pawnbrokers and don't know the history of the item. No refunds will be given although we will assist if any faults are found within 7 days of receipt of item.

Payment MUST be received by the Saturday following close of auction, and all goods will leave on the following Monday after close of auction and if payment has been received. Payment MUST include auction number and name.

Please check our other listings

75052846fullqy1.jpg

Really can't see those on an EJ at all. Way wrong look IMO and UncleJake's opinion too.

Early Holden rims pop up on TradeMe from time to time. Alternatively the likes of Performance Alloys (now in NZ receivership I was told yesterday but check) supply a number of older syle alloy wheels that come into the country undrilled - i.e. you choose the PCD.

They are really cheap too.

Gaz - you are a great guy and have excellent taste in everything - except wheels :badgrin: . EDIT: The wheels on your white Mk2 Cortina ruled.

lol, I am 50/50 on them rims there. Think Id rock them on an ugly car, hence the suggestion.. ohh burn. Nah I dont even know what the car looks like o be honest.

Still got the meshies on the mk2 but just found a house we are going to get with only a really small single garage so Cortina will have to park on road. Not keen on them sitting on roadside so rims will go to storage.

Back on topic.

Why not widen the fuck outta the std steels. Surely they have monster gaurds.