Prozac's Sapporo V2.0

CUL8R

True dat.

Due to CUL8R and Brock-Lee being fucking GC's, ive scored from Piazza vented front brakes, and the disc brake diff (not LSD alas). Ive got a sigma 5 speed to go behind an NA DOHC 4g63. Just have to get all these other projects out of the way so i can get the thing back into town and get it sorted! :)

This sapporo would make a mean race car i rekon, stripped, widened and caged... fuck yeah :). I'd better go and get to work on it i suppose, wont sort itself out!

Yeah, said he'd pay me something, havent talked money yet. But he's a good mate, and i'm up to fuck-all else. Plus mitsies are like lego, none of it is particularly hard :).

Loving your car by the way man, really looking awesome on those coil overs and meshies.

I'd think about buying it back, but with my l200 and chevette wags on the go i have to many projects already. I need to get the l200 going as thats my daily parts hauler. Everything is cleaned and ready to go, just waiting on the machine work to be done on the block. Should be a good little motor though, the machine shop did a whole lot of extra work they didnt have to for me, coz i hook them up with good prices at repco for their own cars, and i bought them some beer, what bloody GC's :).

semi-neglected sapporo/eterna makes me a sad panda. is that a collection of bird shit on the rear right quarter?

one reason I'm always reluctant to sell my cars on, always afraid of how they might end up in the hands of someone less neurotic than I :lol:

Phil should buy it.

also, low-down configuration works a treat on those. they look so much betterer slammed!