Urgent help needed! Whats this part from

spanners

So I was driving along today and my steering shaft started turning inside one of the uni joints. Meant very little/dangerous as fuck steering. Problem is I dont know what the rack/shaft/uni joints are off so dont know where to start looking for a replacement. The splines on the rack end are fine so just need an entire new uni joint part as per foto. Apparently it could be off a triumph 2000 or something. Someone please help me cos the car is sitting outside and I cant take it anywhere cos its in bits :(

4153513842a7755714965l.jpg

4153513842a7755714949l.jpg

As you may know its off my Chevron...

Flange im lookin your way for help, if you dont know im fucked

which end goes to the steering wheel? it looks like the end without the splined shaft should have a bolt to camp it onto whatever shaft goes in there, have you got that bolt? is that the end that was spinning? can you get some higher quality pictures?

Hey

Shaft end goes to steering wheel. Yes there is a bolt, has a hex key head. You want a foto of that too?

The non shaft end is the end that was spinning, this part is the lower knuckle(?) of the steering shaft - the worn inner splines go straight onto the shaft which comes out of the rack.

4153513842a7755846993l.jpg

4153513842a7755847016l.jpg

try taking it into a shop that deals in unis (driveshaft places etc)

they work with the shit 24/7 so know what styles etc look like

they may not know exactly which one but should atleast be able to narrow it down to a make etc