How little does a car need for a Vin.

Rusted

I'm looking at buying a dirt track racer, and making the most basic road legal car possible.

Front windscreen only, Two seats up front, basic dash-as basic as I can get away with.

Lights, windscreen wipers and the likes I realize have to be there.

Words of wisdom(Tis a 180B SSS-will be general lee mock up.)

What exactly is the question sorry?

If for a Vin then a car must have all the saftey shit (all glass I would guess). Interior exterior entrance into out of vehicle, dash pad, seatbelts, rear seats if it is reg or plates say it should be 4-5 seater.

Youll prob have to do most the bushes and maybe shocks again.

All the wiring to work off course

im not sure on getting a vin, but you need the vehicle to be up to wof standard, and maybe further.

grab an old wof checksheet from one of your vehicles and have a look over it, it will give you a rough idea of what you need.

i dont know what you mean by a basic dash, but it must not have any of the frame protruding out that could injure you or your passenger, so its best to just put the whole dash in.

its gotta be a safe car no matter what, inside and out.

i think with the hassle of getting it vinned and legal, you may as well just get your proper 180b sss on the road.

Guest vvega

if your talking scratch build spec's...its a misson

if you want to make it as easy as poss...give it 3 wheels and call it a motorbike...they need fuck all