the OS lunch time booze club?

pies

edit - I have just realised I am too spammy for my own good.. doh

I would come if drinks were in Kilbirnie at lunchtime

lol, shall we have Kilbirnie lunchtime drinks at my house with a Doz from paknslave :P

Drinks and PS3

Guest sexychevette
edit - I have just realised I am too spammy for my own good.. doh

I would come if drinks were in Kilbirnie at lunchtime

lol, shall we have Kilbirnie lunchtime drinks at my house with a Doz from paknslave :P

Drinks and PS3

i used to ride my roller blades in kilbirnie.

/ me in but only cos i do it anyways... yay for pissed and loading credit cards... no wonder i put whack names on the cards n they get sent back.. got in trouble cos last friday i loaded sum1s name on card as:

Ling wang wonga chong

instead of

Ling Wong

damn being otp @ lunch

man i remember one day a few months ago i got otp at lunch. 4 beers and a couple of tequila shots within an hour. got back to work paranoid as fuck and just as i was walking into (yes into... not through) the door, all my workmates grabbed me and we went out and had a few more beers. got back from there, and the boss took us out for more beer.

was soooo chopped. ended up playing pool with a mate from auckland and by 8pm i couldnt hardly stand up. such an awesome afternoon

Guest sexychevette

I started my own booze club in auckland. if ur in newmarket at lunch time thurzdays and fridays come to the pub on the corner and hava drink wit me and perve at all the flasss girlys.

I started my own booze club in auckland. if ur in newmarket at lunch time thurzdays and fridays come to the pub on the corner and hava drink wit me and perve at all the flasss girlys.

keen. would even chuck on my pirate rags. but too fucking far away. FUCK!