tyres

Ke36

yo peeps :lol:

after some good 17" tyres for my car to chuck on the front

just getting cheapies for the rear as im not planing on having them last long 8) but after something decent for the front

205/40/17s

not ridiculously expensive sort of up to $200 a tyre but more around $150 if theres anything decent for that price

tyres just look like tyres to me but i no theres more to it than that

ok sweet was looking at some dz101s, how much am i expectiing to pay fitted?

theres some on trademe which would be like $350 fitted to my car for the pair

tonys etc do them?

what are the nagkang ns1 like?seem to be pretty cheap but are a brand ive heard of atleast :lol:

i have toyo 215 24 17's where 2hundy a tire and r all g i have had potenza's as well and thy were ok had eagle f1's and even with very little tread where gud in both wet and dry also have some other tires on my daily i will get the name and there pretty gud all round but would recommend eagles or toyos

i roll GT radials on my cressida, in 195/50/15s.

the' ol' champiros. gud as tyres, havent had any problems other than camber wear (given).

and they have a sexy as hell looking tread pattern (in my books, others may wana argue)

and nice lil anti kurb lip thing that makes the sidewall look good stretched.

well recomended tyres, far beta than the potenza GIII's i had before.

the eagle f1's were on a rb25det skyline, a mate of mines, and it seemed to loose traction very easily but maybe it was just because it had a big turbo and plenty of grunt.... thats the only reason why i thought they werent that great in the wet. thats also comparing to the adrenalins that i regularly drive on and there isnt much better on the market but are more expensive