Cruise and Meet / Udrive mid Feburary

brocky41

awesome- yeah we are kinda like 50 years too late to qualify for that particular wknd lee!!!!

um yeah another wknd would probably be far easier- just thinking dinner at breakers etc part of it..... just not the 22nd cause thats the oldschool nats!!! which the datsun boys are welcome to of course since you members now!

hey guys can't change the date as datsun club guys are already coming but changing the venue for dinner's no biggie, we'll just eat in havelock or something...would suggest breakers in hastings but no decent parking! so i'll sort somehwere out and let you know :D

Ok guys.

All good to go for Saturday. ( Friday night - dont no how many will be here then so txt me and let me no if we hav to organise anything for then, will be sweet as if people just wanna call in to catch up/meet etc.)

If every1 meets up here at Our place in hastings at around 10:30am and we will have to go out to U-Drive first as there are other bookings in the afternoon.

10.30-11.00 - Introduction of every1 then head to U Drive.

11.00-1.30pm - Lapping up U Drive.

1.30-2.00pm - Back into town to grab some lunch.

2.00-4.30pm - Cruize out to Waimarama Beach and Back (good road) - maybe tukituki road on way back - which is a stage of Targa NZ.

5.00pm - BBQ/Drinks back at our place - BYO Drink etc - we'll supply some food etc.

Sunday will just be a laxed day we'll just organsise something like put putt or 10 pin bowling for the ones that are still here.

Things may change on the day but we can sort that out as the day goes, as it may take us longer or shorter time to do the U Drive thing.

Any querys Just TXT me Brock 0273380347.

Address is 903 Heathcote Ave Hastings be there 10'30-11'00 Saturday.