Mount, Newyears???

SHGWAG

yea, keen for meat up to meet new os boes, but have semi-firm plans for the eve (get slaughtered at the mount at x's flat/main beach then free bus to tauranga town/find female to score with and pick up aids) but nothing is set in concrete yet

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i have no plans, but can probably do several different things at the last minute, keen just to meet up in the afternoon for a drink, then bail around the place after that. dont need ride really, but unfortunately cant drive a decent car.

tempted as to just wander around drinking with strangers, hopefully nobody i know will see me.

im not exactly the cultured type but i just cant read that shit.

did this idea die or what?

some cunts should come and drink with me sometime before NYs cos i want to meet strangers from the internet.

im probably gunna go to wellytum and then maybe even gap it over to the self-eye-lun to listen to crap music and have sex with hippies.

2pm meat up at worlds end in tauranga (Fraiser cove) on new years eve for drinks. everyone invited. if you dont no where it is or need a ride post here..

need an idea of numbers tho or if its just me and oldschoolcrew that are goin to be there.

Waterskiing on new years day unconfirmed till closer to the date

sorted

boat is sorted for new years but like at the mo sorta like 4 - 5ppls coz cant get ahold of a big fucker unforunately. should be able to borrow ski biscuit duno bout skis unless ne1 has got sum they wanna bring. boat too gutless/ too many fat cunts in it probs to do skiing properly.

il go if im in town...

dont put me in for boating, cos not only do i not know anyone, if you did know me youd know im unreliable as fuck.

and im pretty much plannng to go to welly at this stage.. but then, id be not surprised if that fell thru.