xafordgod's 1977 Ford Falcon XC Ute

CUL8R

Not much of a fan of the early X series utes myself, but this one is a little cooler :lol::rolleyes:

mailedd8.jpg.w560h317.jpg

Needs a XA grill on it, and Shaker Scoop! Would be 10x better than the big plastic looking grill it currently

Cheers,Chris

Hi Chris,

Hey Ive already got a xa gt coupe!...lol. I know, Im not much of a fan of xc utes ( like my xa,s personally ) but shes a cool old ute and fun to drive. I thought about putting a xa front on it but yea.....ill see.

Cheers,

Brendon

Oh and Lower on Nascar D windows (can get them from Elite wheel company down here), with more dish than an Asian Restuarant..

Paint the rims black, with a body colour trim line around the rim , Imagine it with them, lower and the Xa front, now that'd be cool indeed!

Cheers,Chris

Oh and Lower on Nascar D windows (can get them from Elite wheel company down here), with more dish than an Asian Restuarant..

Paint the rims black, with a body colour trim line around the rim , Imagine it with them, lower and the Xa front, now that'd be cool indeed!

Cheers,Chris

My mate races a mustang at woodford glen with deep dish nascar type rims but it is going to be my tow vehicle so I need to keep it as practical as possible.

Cheers,

Brendon

• 2 weeks later...

friggin hell thats cool like the xa shape as well had a 50 buck paddock racer as one was previously used as this ol fellas boat tractor so had some bad rust issues and some ugly ass town an countrys but filled the floor pans up with concrete and couldnt lose restecta

• 2 weeks later...