nanarei's sweet little collection.

rxtoy

some sweet cars there.

hilux looks cool, have you checked out minitruckin.co.nz????? they'd be keen on seeing some info on it. loving the IRS too, you having much problems with it being too wide or is about right????

daily 4aged ke70, are you using adapters to get the five stud wheels on there, are the cressida struts 4 or 5 stud???

cheers

Matt

some sweet cars there.

hilux looks cool, have you checked out minitruckin.co.nz????? they'd be keen on seeing some info on it. loving the IRS too, you having much problems with it being too wide or is about right????

daily 4aged ke70, are you using adapters to get the five stud wheels on there, are the cressida struts 4 or 5 stud???

cheers

Matt

Wish I had more time aye, looking forward to finishing it one day. Yeah the track is too wide have to run FWD offset rims which aint the go so will prolly make some custom arms and bring the wheels in a bit. I have a Altezza IRS subframe that will probably fit better so might do that when the time comes. Have not checked out minitrucking as not really my scene pref to stay in the old toy scene

I have lots of 5x114.3 rims so got some adpaters made up so I can run same rims on both my DX's Cressida are 4 stud but crown/hiace? hubs are 5 stud and fit.

Yeah 4AGE is good for daily good on gas and has a little bit of power as well at least enough so i can pass people ;)

Sweet line up you've got there chief. For some reason unknown to me I dig that KE on the Altezza 17's... has a nice fuss-free bling look to it.

Can't wait to see the outcome of the 3S racecar too... please keep us updated on that, should be a bloody rapid little car once completed.

Sweet line up you've got there chief. For some reason unknown to me I dig that KE on the Altezza 17's... has a nice fuss-free bling look to it.

Can't wait to see the outcome of the 3S racecar too... please keep us updated on that, should be a bloody rapid little car once completed.

Thx, goin NA for a while. I suspect that extractors, quad throttle conversion, cams and higher CR should produce enough power to make a DX fun if not my friend Garrett can come to the rescue...

flatdeck commer FTW!

How original would that be!

would probly need ballast over the rear axle/wheel stands ftw/l

Haha one of my mates had a little suzuki van that did except i had a big guy in the front last time and nearly flipped it... I so want to get one of those vans and put some roll loops on the roof!

Will post some pics of the commer van to -> flat deck next weekend ;)